For an experienced sales individual, Rubix have an opportunity for a Valuer to join a team based in Islington.
Our client are a well establish brand with a global industry presence. They provide services such as sales and lettings, valuations and property and block management. The brand have an excellent staff retention rate and for the right candidate will support training to ensure the candidate achieves their goals.
The responsibilities of the Valuer will be:
- Conducting property valuations and securing profitable new business
- Assisting to drive the team to achieve branch targets
- Maintaining a customer-service focused approach at all times
- Working closely with the office Director to develop individuals within the office
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- At least three years’ experience as a sales negotiator
- Experience of valuing/listing (preferred)
- A solid track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- UK Drivers licence
The benefits of this role will be:
- Up to 90k salary (including commission)
- 25 days holiday
- Car allowance
- Annual season ticket
If you are interested in this role, or want to find out more information, please apply with your latest CV.
- Salary Basic up to £90,000, including OTE