On behalf of a well-established client, Rubix are seeking a Tenancy Progressor to join a team based in the Chelsea area. The purpose of this role is to manage the administration of new tenancies from the point of offer to acceptance. For the right candidate our client offers a great opportunity for career progression.
The main responsibilities of the Tenancy Progressor will be the following:
- To Liaise with negotiator to conclude outstanding offer details and other tenancy related matters
- Draft appropriate tenancy agreement (to be checked by the Team Leader) with accompanying correspondence and send out for engrossment to both parties via Docusign
- Prepare initial invoices, standing orders and rent demands for tenants
- Check that initial monies have been received prior to key release
- Confirm receipt in office of signed agreement by both parties. If not received, escalate to both parties if one has not sent back forms
The requirement qualities of the ideal candidate are:
- 6-12 months administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organised and systematic individual – able to prioritise workload
- Ability to perform in a fast passed environment
- Good working knowledge of IT systems and user knowledge of Aspasia a bonus
- Good time-management skills and ability to multi task
For the successful candidate, our client offers a salary of £26k. If you are interested in this role, or want to find out more, please apply with an up to date CV.
- Salary Basic £26,000