Rubix are seeking a Mortgage Advisor for our clients based in Colchester.
Our client is a highly successful on-line Estate Agency, with trained Property Consultants, producing hundreds of high quality mortgage & protection leads every month. They have an established in-house mortgage team which they need to grow further to cope with the demand and enable them to service mortgage opportunities instantly.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a new team, in the early stages of development, shaping the way that we develop our processes lead quality.
The responsibilities of the Mortgage Advisor role are as follows:
- Telephone based advice servicing in house referrals effectively
- Source mortgages from over 90 Lenders
- Source the right products for your client’s criteria
- Help & guide clients through the process
- Provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Maintain good client relationships
- Meet & strive to exceed pre-agreed targets
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities/skills:
- CeMap 1,2 & 3 (essential)
- Experience in whole of market would be preferable
- Proven track record working in a sales target environment or managing a busy-workload with deadlines
- Highly motivated individual with proven track record of success
- Excellent communication skills; written & verbal
Our client is offering a package of:
- Basic £24,000 – £30,000 pa (DOE)
- Realistic OTE £50 – £70,000
- 3 month guarantee at £50,000
- High volume of quality ‘HOT’ leads provided
- Full training & support provided
- Working from home days available
If you are interested in this role and think you have the right skills, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
- Salary Basic £24,000 - £30,000 | OTE £50,000 - £70,000