Our team are seeking property professional candidates to join one of our highly valued clients as a surveyor.
As a fortune 500 company, our clients are an investment management firm who offer professional services and specialise in real estate. The brand look after a portfolio of properties of over 4bn square foot across 80 countries. The dedicate their brand to adding lasting value to their clients assets and maximising value for money.
The Surveyor role will be focussed within the property and asset management business line team. The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Manage a portfolio of retail parks
- Liaise with the lead surveyor, facilities managers and client account teams
- Liaise with clients and ensure the team understand the client’s needs and objectives
- Become a key point of contact for clients
- Coordinate the team to meet the client’s needs
- Procure services needed from third party providers
- Identify new business leads and opportunities
The role requires you to have the following skills to be a suitable candidate:
- Strong client relationship skills
- IT literate (Microsoft word, excel, outlook)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A team player
- Ability to work under pressure, as a team or under own initiative
- Ability to manage and motivate individuals
- Business acumen
- MRICS qualification
- Understanding of asset management and commercial property
- Interest in corporate sustainability
If you think you have the right skills for this role please apply with your latest CV to find out more information.