Rubix Recruitment have been instructed to source a Site Sales Negotiator for one of London’s leading property companies.
This role within New Homes offers an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to take the next step in their career. Offering both excellent packages and training, the successful candidate will also benefit from working for a company who truly progress those who show a willingness to go above and beyond.
The Key Responsibilities of this Sales Negotiator role will be:
- To liaise with clients and colleagues, ensuring the highest level of services and communication
- Book and conduct appointments demonstrating the high-end apartments through the marketing suits
- To complete sales and progress through to exchange
- Have a clear grasp of the New Homes process, phasing and completion
- Having a clear understanding of each purchaser’s requirements and to keep up to date with any administration/reporting processes whilst researching and understand the local market.
The Required skills for this negotiator role are:
- A background in property ideally within property sales
- Knowledge of the off-plan sales process
- Local knowledge of the surrounding area
- Computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills
- A Well-presented, personable and approachable manor
- Excellent level of customer service
Our client offers the successful candidate a salary package of:
- Basic salary up to £30,000
- First year OTE £55,000
If you have experience in Estate Agency sales or lettings, your application will be considered. Please apply below if this position is of interest.
- Salary Basic £30,000 | OTE £55,000