Focused on the Residential Division of our client’s brand, Rubix are seeking candidates for a Site Sales Negotiator role, which will be based within the Bermondsey area.
Our client is an industry expert, who has built a network of 60 offices across London and offer a range of services including sales & lettings, solicitors, surveyors and block and estate management. With over 40 years’ experience they have developed a strong brand presence and are best situated to provide you with successful career prospects.
The responsibilities of the Sales Negotiator will be (but not limited to) the following:
- Meeting and exceeding targets
- Keeping up to date knowledge of competitors and the New homes/London market
- Keeping up to date records of unit sales and liaising with purchasers/solicitors/developers
- Maintain all databases
- Partaking in marketing and sales activities
- Pursuing leads
- Keeping up to date knowledge of possible customer requirements
- Keeping an awareness of, and use when required, on-site Health & Safety requirements
- Keeping an awareness of, and use when required, procedures relating PMA & Money Laundering
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills/qualities:
• Have proven sales and negotiation experience (essential) ideally with a background within new homes or estate agency (preferable)
• Excellent IT proficiency (Microsoft word, Microsoft Excel, web, email etc)
• Experience with databases
• Excellent communication skills
• Chinese fluency (Mandarin) (Preferable but not essential)
• Business knowledge and awareness of the competition
• Knowledge of the London market
• Capability to carry out pricing exercises
• Ability to work a 5-day week on a rota basis between Monday – Sundays
Dependant on experience, our client is offering a salary up to £35,000 and an OTE £55,000. If you are interested in this role then and have the skills necessary, then please apply with your latest CV.
- Salary Basic up to £35,000 | OTE £55,000