Rubix are seeking a Senior Tenancy Progression Coordinator for an established high end, global estate agency.
Our client is an award winning company who offer a dynamic and fun environment to work in and will invest time in your development along with a competitive salary and overall package.
Day to day the Tenancy Progression Coordinator will be responsible for contributing to the smooth and safe running of the department and assist the team in effectively executing the administrative aspects of new tenancies, in order to maximise the efficiency of deal progression for the lettings offices.
The Responsibilities of the senior coordinator will be:
- Management of a portfolio of multiple branches
- Responsible for the drafting of tenancy documentation
- Administer and maintain accurate files and follow through all current Company policies and procedures and relevant legislation to meet the highest professional standards
- Coordinating pre-tenancy requirements with Landlords, Tenants and front offices
Skills and Experience Required for this role:
- 3 +years lettings/tenancy administration experience
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good level of computer literacy including Word and Excel
Our client offers:
- Competitive package of £26,000 basic salary +bonus
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply below.
- Salary Basic £26,000