On behalf of a client, Rubix Recruitment are seeking experienced admin candidates for a Tenancy progression Coordinator role, based in Central London.
Our client has a strong brand presence and network of successful offices across the globe. They provide a wide range of services within the residential and commercial property sectors. For the chosen candidate the brand is in the best position to support development ,to ensure they achieve their career goals. The candidate for this role will be required to assist in maximising efficiency for the brands letting offices.
The main responsibilities of this tenancy progressor role will be:
- To manage a portfolio of offices
- To draw up new tenancy agreements
- Maintain in house database and files
The ideal tenancy progressor will have the following skills and experience:
- Two years’ experience working as a Lettings administrator or similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to manage workload effectively
- Competent IT skills (Reapit, Microsoft word, Microsoft excel)
- Up to date knowledge of lettings and tenancy agreements
- Knowledge of contract requirements
- Ideally ARLA or NFOPP qualified
For this role our client is offering a salary of £23-£27.5k based on experience. They also offer 23 days holiday and a fitness first gym membership. If you are interested in this role, please apply with your latest CV and a member of our team will be in contact.
- Salary Basic £23,000 - £27,500