Rubix are currently searching for candidates for a senior sales negotiator role.
Our client are a highly successful innovative London Estate agency who hold a very good market share and will offer the right candidate a great opportunity to progress their career within the industry. They currently specialise in the new homes industry and also offer services to those looking to buy, let rent, sell or invest in the London property market.
The senior sales negotiator role will be specific (but not limited) to the following responsibilities:
- Telephone based sales
- Negotiating offers between the buyer and vendor
- Hitting monthly targets
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- Building and maintaining a pipeline of active and passive clients
- Becoming a specialist within a particular area and supporting the front office for both sales and lettings
- Learning the general sales, lettings and financing processes so you can best advise clients
- The successful candidate for this role will need to be happy to travel as this role involves the candidate to be based across two branches, with a working week split between new Providence Wharf and Canary Wharf.
For you to be successful you will need to be:
- Target driven and financially motivated
- Confident, articulate and professional telephone manner
- Have at least 2 years sales experience
- Have a good working knowledge of new homes and also off-plan & assignments (ideal but not essential).
If you are Successful for this sales role, our client offers a competitive package of:
- Basic salary of £18k
- £48k OTE
- Guarantee – 4 months at pro-rata £30,000 – 32,000
Interested? Please APPLY with your CV.
- Salary Basic £18,000 | OTE £48,000