Rubix are currently searching for a Senior Property Manager, based in South London, to join a market leader within the property management sector.
The successful individual will become part of a specialist operation within a company who have over 20 offices. The client work with a varied portfolio of developments, and as a senior property manager you will responsible for the management of circa. 20 block consisting of approximately 600 units.
Responsibilities of this Property Management role will include, but will not be limited to:
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules and landlord and tenant legislation
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible
- Prepare and issue draft budgets to Directors for consideration and agree with Board of Directors and approve on PMS computer system
- Ensure that all properties under Management have up to date Health & Safety, Fire Risk Assessments, Asbestos Surveys, Legionnaires Risk Assessment and Electrical Reports etc
- Carry out regular Inspections of properties from time to time and action any works necessary
- Liaising with Directors as necessary to ensure that blocks are re valued for insurance purposes, at least every 3 years in accordance with company policy
- Work in conjunction with external/in-house surveyors in relation to major works contracts
- Attend progress meetings as necessary, ensure S20 Notices served and pay authorised invoices
- Prepare specifications for all contracts at blocks managed including cleaning, gardening, window cleaning, etc., to issue tenders and appoint contractors. Issue contracts to contractors ensuring that they comply with current health and safety legislation
- Responsible for chasing arrears of service charge and ground rents due on portfolio up to instruction of solicitors.
- As well as the above, you will be responsible for a number of senior responsibilities including being an escalation point for junior members of staff.
To be a successful candidate for this role you will need:
- MIRPM and demonstrable post qualification experience
- Good understanding of Residential Property Management and current legislation
- Full UK driving licence
The above role is offering a competitive package as well as the opportunity to join a market leader within specialist property management.
Please APPLY with your CV for further information.
- Salary Basic £33,000 - £38,000