Rubix are seeking a Senior Property Manager to join a well established team in the heart of Prime Central London.
Our client, who specialise in looking after high net worth individuals assets, are looking for an experienced Senior Property Manager to look after their clients luxury portfolio. Our clients company offers a dynamic and fun environment to work in.
The day to day responsibilities of the Senior Property Manager will be as follows;
- Making sure our clients receive a premium service during their tenancy.
- Build strong relationships with Landlords, Tenants and Contractors, which reflect the quality of the brand you are working for
- Responsible for maintenance issues, obtaining competitive quotes from approved contractors
- Maintaining and reporting all correspondence with all the relevant parties, planned maintenance, invoicing, insurance claims, switching utilities and organisation of all relevant safety documentation and deposit releases.
The qualifications and experience of the role are as follows;
- 2-3 years experience managing high end properties
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Articulate over the phone and face to face
- Customer first approach
- Ideally ARLA qualified
- Experienced using Microsoft office
- Experience dealing with high net worth individuals
- Being able to work as part of a team
- £30,000 – £35,000 per annum, OTE
To apply for this role please apply with your up to date CV.
- Salary Basic £30,000 - £35,000 (Including OTE)