Rubix Recruitment has been instructed on a search for a Senior Property Manager to join the busy team at a fast-growing property management company, based in their Canary Wharf offices.
As Senior Property Manager, you will be dealing with the day-to-day management of a leasehold residential portfolio and be instrumental in supporting the Regional Manager across all duties, and deputising when required. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to take their career to the next level with a large, well-established company. Your core duties will include: –
- Management of on-site staff – ensuring Company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Conducting regular site inspections, completion of site inspection reports and overseeing maintenance issues
- Oversee planning and execution of day-to-day operations of the developments within the assigned portfolios as well as major works projects.
- Management of budgets, accounts and client reports
- Communication with key stakeholders including client and residents’ meetings
Our client is looking for someone who is experienced in managing a residential portfolio. The ideal candidate will be confident in building a strong team alongside the Regional Manager. I am looking for someone who has a background in customer service, with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work under sustained pressure. I am looking for the following skillset: –
- Experience of managing a residential portfolio
- Confident working under sustained pressure
- Highly organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Natural problem solver
- A UK registered driving license
Our client offers fantastic training and development plus great employment benefits.
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Lucy Gilbert at Rubix Recruitment
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
- Salary £42,000