Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a Senior Property Manager to join the fantastic team at a highly regarded property management agent in their modern offices, based in Reading.
As a Senior Property Manager, you will be managing a leasehold residential portfolio and be instrumental in supporting the Regional Manager across all duties. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to take on a new challenge to manage a team of 4 x Property Managers and 3 x Assistant Property Managers. Your core duties will include: –
- Management of on-site staff – ensuring Company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Oversee planning and execution of day-to-day operations of the developments within the assigned portfolios as well as major works projects.
- Conducting regular site inspections, completion of site inspection reports and overseeing maintenance issues
- Management of budgets, accounts and client reports
- Communication with key stakeholders including client and residents’ meetings
Our client is one of fastest growing property management agents in the UK and offer fantastic opportunities for growth, personally and professionally across the teams. Our client is looking for someone who has good knowledge and experience of managing a residential portfolio and is confident in how to build a strong team alongside the Regional Manager. I am looking for someone who ideally has experience in customer service, with excellent communication skills. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and able to work under sustained pressure.
- Fully registered driver’s license
- Experience within a leadership position
- Experience and good knowledge of managing a residential portfolio
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and confident working under sustained pressure
- Highly organised and able to prioritise multiple tasks
- Natural problem solver
Salary – £38,000 – £40,000
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Lucy Gilbert at Rubix Recruitment
- Address Reading
- Salary £38,000 - £40,000