Rubix Recruitment, a well-established block management specialist agent is searching for a Senior Property Manager, to join the team at our fantastic high-end client based centrally in Bank.
As a Senior Property Manager, you will be managing a small portfolio of high-end properties; it will require someone who is experienced in customer service, with at least 5+ years direct block experience. Your core duties will include: –
- Management of on-site staff – ensuring Company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Oversee planning and execution of day-to-day operations of the developments within the assigned portfolios as well as major works projects.
- Conducting regular site inspections, completion of site inspection reports and overseeing maintenance issues
- Management of budgets, accounts and client reports
- Communication with key stakeholders including client and residents’ meetings
Our client is a chartered surveying practice which are establishing a block arm. This is a fantastic opportunity within a well-structured team, that offers good internal progression and would suit someone who has a strong background in customer service. Our client is known for their nurturing work environment and great company culture. I am looking for someone who is personable and well-versed dealing with high-end residents. This role would suit someone who has management experience and is a self-motivated individual. I am looking for the following skill set:-
- AIRPM/MIRPM qualified ideally
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- 5 + years direct block experience
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Lucy Gilbert at Rubix Recruitment
- Address Central London
- Salary £42,000 - £47,000