Rubix have been instructed on a search for a senior property manager, to join a UK leading property management organisation with over 15 offices, based out of their Bristol branch.
As a senior property manager, you will be responsible for the management of circa. 350 units across 25 blocks, all which will be within a commutable distance to the office and oversee the following duties;
- Management of a residential portfolio situated in and around the Bristol area
- Undertaking regular site visits and property inspections
- Production of service charge budgets for client approval on an ongoing basis
- Drafting and serving S20 notices for major works
- Managing contractors and overseeing minor and major works
- Attend client meetings and AGM’s; including board meetings, usually out of office hours
- Candidates who wish to apply should have a minimum of 12 months’ experience within property management and have their own car with a full clean licence
This is a fantastic role within a company who heavily invest in their staff for the long-term, providing ongoing support towards personal development.
If you are interested and would like to hear further information regarding the opportunity, then please APPLY with your CV.
- Salary Basic 34k