Our client, are a leading UK Property Management company and are currently searching for a Senior Property Manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join their team based in South West London.
As a Senior Property Manager, you will be fully responsible for the management of circa. 550 units across 20 to 25 blocks. This will be a mix of new build, mansion block and high-end stock, all within close proximity to the office, and you will be expected to deliver top level service to clients at all times.
The responsibilities of the Senior Property Manager are as follows (however will not be limited to);
- Carry out regular site inspections to monitor works and keep directors advised of progress before any part payment or full payment of contractor invoices are authorised
- Prepare specifications for all contracts at blocks managed including cleaning, gardening, window cleaning, etc
- Ensure all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy
- Prepare and issue draft budgets to Directors for consideration and agree with Board of Directors and approve on PMS computer system
- Draft and serve S20 notices for major works
- Manage portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules and landlord and tenant legislation
- Respond to pre-assignment enquiries
- Ensure the property operates as smoothly as possible
- Chase arrears of service charge and ground rents due on portfolio up to instruction of solicitors
The Senior Property Manager will need to have previous experience within a similar role, exposure to working with high end portfolios, and be confident in managing all the above responsibilities.
This role is offering a salary of up to £43,000 dependent on experience with the opportunity to work towards a Team Leader position.
If the above role is something of interest, and you would be interested in discussing further details, then please click APPLY below.
- Salary Basic £35,000 - £43,000