Rubix recruitment are currently searching for a senior property manager to join a well-established and reputable property brand with a global network of over 400 offices.
As a senior property manager based at their head office in Marlyebone, you will be responsible for the management of a portfolio of properties in Central London, predominantly formed of new build stock.
The successful individual will be reporting directly into the Regional Property Manager and be working closely with a number of investment clients.
Responsibilities of the property manager role:
- To walk through property/block with developer/building manager to understand systems and controls and update client/tenant/Aspasia/Residential Asset Management team(s) as appropriate
- Property visits twice a year on each property and follow up on any works or requirements that are raised in a timely manner
- To ensure all overseas landlords queries are resolved in a timely manner
- To develop, nurture and maintain excellent relationships with developers
- Pre and post tenancy works’
- Routine and emergency maintenance during tenancies
- Management of health and safety where applicable
- Overseeing the scheduling of check-out appointments when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidations claims
- Timely payment of all relevant invoices and obtaining of funds from clients where necessary
The ideal senior property manager:
- Will have at least 18 months’ experience within a similar role
- Be confident in dealing with all the responsibilities involved with the role
- Joining one of London’s most prestigious and respected agencies, this role offers the individual excellent opportunity and progression throughout, as well as ongoing training and development where required.
The Salary for this role will be; £28,000 to £32,000
If you are interested in the above position then please click APPLY, with your CV.
- Salary Basic £28,000 - £32,000