Rubix recruitment are seeking candidates for a Senior property management role on behalf of a leading property management company, which will be based in Keston.
Our client are a well-established property management agency with 50 years industry experience and currently have a varied portfolio of developments all over the UK split between their 20 offices.
As a Senior Property manager you will be responsible for a portfolio of clients between the Keston and Wandsworth areas, including a VIP client in Wandsworth which will require on-site presence two – three times per week.
The role will have the following responsibilities:
Property management :
- Managing a portfolio in accordance with RICS Codes of Practice, ARMA rules and landlord and tenant legislation
- Provide full professional property management services for a portfolio of properties
- Good understanding of lease terms to deal with leaseholders enquiries, write leases and respond to all correspondence/emails, telephone calls including those from Directors, lessees and tenants
Budgets & Accounts:
- Prepare and issue draft budgets to Directors for consideration
- Good understanding of service charge and company accounts
- Arrange meetings and inspections for all properties managed
- Carry out regular Inspections of properties from time to time and action any works necessary
Insurance and maintenance :
- Ensuring all properties in the portfolio are insured including dealing with all claims, renewals and enquiries regarding the policy
- Prepare specifications for all contracts at blocks managed
- Carry out regular site inspections to monitor works and keep Directors advised of progress before any part payment or full payment of contractor invoices are authorised
Senior PM Responsibilities:
- Act as an escalation point for junior members of the team such as complex query resolution, best practice and complaints
- Deliver a structured and consistent training and mentoring program to junior/new staff members in line with company policy
- Assist and support the Head of Property Management with the recruitment process of more junior staff
The personal requirements of the ideal senior property manager are:
- Proven senior experience
- Driving licence
- MIRPM and demonstrable post qualification experience
- Good communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Team Player
- Tower block experience
For the ideal candidate, our client offers a competitive salary:
- £33- 38k
If you like this role and would like to find out more please apply with your CV to be contacted by our team.
- Salary Basic £33,000 - £38,000