Rubix are on the hunt for an experienced Lettings Negotiator to join an estate management brand based in the Mayfair area.
The company are a long-lasting brand, established in the 1800’s they now have over 700 staff working under their brand. They pride themselves on being able to provide their clients with the best advice suited to their individual needs and create long lasting relationships.
The company covers the residential, commercial and planning and development Property Industries and has a key stake holding in the international market.
This Senior Negotiator role will cover the following responsibilities:
- Letting properties daily
- Negotiating deals
- Day to day relationship building with potential clients
- Carrying out viewings
- Assisting with lettings paperwork
- Ensuring tenancies are compliant with rules and regulations
- Carrying out market appraisals
- Managing applicants
- Providing consultative advice to landlords and tenants
To be the right candidate for this role you will need:
- An up to date knowledge of current residential lettings legislation
- Have the ability to communicate effectively
- Have the ability to meet and exceed targets
- Be an organized individual
- ARLA qualified (preferable)
- IT literate
Have a good knowledge and understanding of the market in the local area (desirable). For this role our client offers an attractive salary of £22-23k basic and 50k OTE. They offer a rewarding and motivating fast pace office environment and for the right candidate will offer a clear career progression path.
If you are interested in this role, please use an up to date CV to apply.
- Salary Basic £22,000 - £23,000 | OTE £50,000