Rubix Recruitment are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Senior Lettings Negotiator to join the team at a large international property consultancy based in their offices in South West London.
As Senior Lettings Negotiator you will be responsible for an excellent portfolio of properties. A highly customer focused role, you will be confident in delivering excellent customer service at all levels. You will be experienced in handling day-to-day customer enquiries, managing administrative procedures, property viewings and negotiating offers. This role will provide the successful candidate with a lasting and substantial career within the market. Your core duties will include: –
- Delivering excellent customer service to key stakeholders
- Finding suitable tenants and negotiating let offers
- Maintaining a high and professional profile in the local community and being aware of any potential new business opportunities
- Ensuring all lettings are managed efficiently and professionally
- Always keeping a finger on the pulse for news within the industry and property market
Our client is looking for a highly organised and ambitious individual, who is confident working in an exciting, fast-paced office environment. A highly business development focused role, I am looking for someone who is commercially minded and confident communicating with people at all levels. An interest in the property market would be beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities: –
- 2 years’ + negotiator experience
- Good knowledge of current market (preferred)
- Confident relationship builder
- Proven history of closing deals
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local property values
Salary: £50,000 OTE
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Nicholas Lovell at Rubix Recruitment
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
- Salary £50,000 plus OTE