A rare opportunity has come up for an experienced Senior Lettings Negotiator, to join our clients estate agency who are market leaders in the Fulham, Parsons Green market.
Our client is widely regarded as one of the most exciting, dynamic estate agencies in south-west London. The Senior Lettings Negotiator who joins our clients estate agency will have an opportunity of being fast tracked into a Lettings Manager position when they have proven themselves.
The day to day responsibilities of the senior position will be as follows;
- Matching applicants with properties
- Carry out deal progression
- Negotiate deals and represent the brand in a professional manner at all times
The qualifications and experience of the role are as follows;
- NFOPP qualified
- Minimum of 12 months lettings experience
- A full UK driving license
- Articulation, energy, enthusiasm and strong interpersonal skills
- Passion for the property industry
- Drive to progress their career
Benefits of the role;
- First year OTE will be £40-45k depending upon performance
- 25 days holiday a year
This role will be a 9am-6pm, Monday – Friday job. Plus one 8am start and one 7pm finish per week and a 10am to 6pm every third Saturday.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY with your latest CV.
- Salary OTE £40,000 - £45,000