Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a Senior Lettings Negotiator, to join the team at a leading global property company across their network of London based offices.
As a Senior Lettings Negotiator, you will be experienced in handling day-to-day customer enquiries, managing administrative tasks, property viewings and negotiating offers. This role will provide the successful candidate with a lasting and substantial career within the market. Your core duties will include: –
- Generate viewings
- Obtain lets on properties
- Maintain internal database records
- Handle all customer enquiries with a professional manner
- Conduct viewings with prospective purchasers
- Obtain feedback from viewings
- Negotiate offers
- Day to day tenant management
Our client operates within new homes, buying and selling, residential and investments sectors; boasting a global network of offices and offers great training and career progression opportunities. They are looking for someone who ideally a well-versed negotiator, with a proven history of closing deals and has good knowledge of the current market. I am looking for an individual with strong commercial awareness, who is confident building and maintaining relationships at all levels and ideally has a good knowledge of the local property values.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities: –
- 1 years’ negotiator experience in London based agency
- Good knowledge of current market (preferred)
- Confident relationship builder
- Proven history of closing deals
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local property values
If you are successful, this negotiator role is offering a basic of £23,000+ and a very competitive OTE.
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Nicholas Lovell at Rubix Recruitment
- Salary £23,000 plus competitive OTE