Rubix are seeking candidates for a senior lettings associate role, which will be based in North London.
This role provides a great opportunity for an experienced Lettings Negotiator, or existing Senior Associate to take a positive step in their property career. Based in our Client’s North London office, you will need to have prior lettings experience and ideally already be in a Senior position, or be able to clearly demonstrate why you are ready to take on this next step.
The responsibilities of this senior lettings role will be;
- End to end management including valuations, listings, marketing, arranging and carrying out viewings, negotiations through to the completion of a deal.
Relevant qualifications and experience for the role are;
- A team player who can efficiently manage their own workload and contribute to a busy office, with the aim of maximising income and profits. This role will provide excellent career progression for a proactive and enthusiastic professional
- Proven record in meeting targets, a determined attitude, excellent presentation and the ability to build long term relationships
- The ability to manage client and customer relations to an exceptional level, as well as build strong relationships with all colleagues
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Proven ability to meet targets
- Confident communicator in person, over the phone and on email
- Experience in managing and growing client relationships
- UK Driving License
- £60,000 Per Annum, OTE
Please APPLY with your CV if your are interested.
- Salary Basic £60,000 (Including OTE)