Our clients are one of the largest Landlords in London. Due to the expansion of our clients lettings portfolio they are now looking to recruit a highly motivated Senior Lettings negotiator/Assistant Lettings Manager, to manage a development based in Battersea.
The successful candidate must have experience within the lettings industry and preferably have strong lettings numbers. The successful candidate will take the operational reigns of a multi tenanted residential building and will have the remit of ensuring that the site is maintained to the highest of standards whilst making sure all the units rented either directly or via supporting agents.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Negotiating and closing deals on the apartments
- Arranging appointments and attending viewings with Estate Agents
- Maintaining an accurate record of the allocation and movement of property keys
- Assisting in the reference and credit check process for new and prospective Tenants
- Overseeing all deals with Estate Agents and producing paperwork
- Assisting in the production and marketing of promotional material
- Updating the website on a daily basis
- Assisting with our in-house management team when required
- Assisting with daily banking for current rents
- Ensuring electronic paperwork and paper filing is kept up to date and accurate
- Contacting utility supplied to inform of a change of occupant
- Responsible to report any maintenance or health and safety issues to Head Office
- Visiting local agents on a weekly basis
- Ensuring all rents are collected and debts are chased
- Dealing with Tenant complaints
The successful candidate must have experience within the property industry and have had a lettings background.
Excellent communication skills are extremely essential in this role as well as a ‘can do’ approach.
If you would like to apply for this role, then please apply with your CV to be considered
- Salary Basic 27.5K | OTE up to £60K