A market leading estate agency is seeking an experienced Senior Block Manager to join their Tower Bridge team.
Our client is a new homes specialist with a dynamic team who are well known for fast tracking talented individuals. The successful senior block manager will be looking after stock in prime central London.
Senior Block manager responsibilties;
- Section 20’s
- Service charge budget reports
- Day-to-day troubleshooting
- Managing on site staff
- Conducting site meetings
- Making sure the brand values are upheld at all times
The ideal candidate will hold the following qualifications and experience;
- Minimum of 3 years residential block management experience
- Proven experience in dealing with HNWI’S
- MIRPM ideally
- Customer first approach
- Driven to progress their career
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- £40,000 – £45,000 per annum, OTE
To apply for this role please apply with your latest CV.
- Salary OTE £40,000 - £45,000