Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a Senior Block Manager for a high-end Block Management specialist based in Victoria. The organisation have an exciting set up meaning you will be handed 2 key clients upon joining and slowly be built up to a full portfolio within the your first 6 months. The portfolio will include a number of high-net worth clients exposing you to prime stock.
Key responsibilities include;
- Management of on-site staff and other relevant employee related issues, ensuring Company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Oversee planning and execution of day-to-day operations of the developments within the assigned portfolios as well as major works projects.
- Management of budgets, accounts and client reports
- Conducting regular site inspections, completion of site inspection reports and overseeing maintenance issues
- Communication with key stakeholders including client and residents’ meetings
The company structure is supportive and will allow you to become settled within the organisation with a steady increase in workload. The client also offer the following working hours; 9:15 to 17:30.
This Senior Block Manager opportunity would be suitable for somebody looking to develop their career and manage prime central London stock. The following skill-set is desired;
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience within block management
- AIRPM qualified of above
- Good communication skills
This role is offering a salary of £47,000.
If you are interested in the above opportunity then please APPLY with your CV or contact Andrew Docwra @ Rubix for further information.
- Salary Offer £47,000
- Salary £47,000