Rubix Recruitment are looking for a Senior Block Manager for a bespoke managing agent near Richmond. The company are well known for managing leasehold developments in and around the Surrey area whilst keeping portfolio sizes to a maximum of 500 units for Senior Block Managers. The office is friendly and supportive with assistants/legal team and accounts to offer you help with you core responsibilities. The duties of the position include-
- Overseeing a portfolio of 475 units in and around the Surrey area.
- Managing Section 20’s and overseeing subsequent works/contractors
- Responding to Leasehold enquiries in a timely manner
- Charing AGMs when needed (time in lieu to be given)
- Resolving leasehold issues with all stakeholders in mind
- Producing and managing the service charge budget for your portfolio
This Senior Block Manager position is conveniently situated for anyone living in the South London/Surrey area and is easily commutable with parking also offered. You will report into a Head of Department who is very supportive in the form of 1-1’s and assisting in complex matters. I am looking for someone with the following skill-set/experience-
- Ideally AIRPM or MIRPM qualified (or if not willing to be)
- Relevant industry experience
- Experience of overseeing major works
- Able to give examples within the Leasehold sector
Salary- £43,000-£46,000 Plus bonus
If this position is of interest to you please contact Zoe Smith at Rubix Recruitment.
- Salary Offer £43,000 to £46,000
- Salary £43,000 to £46,000