Rubix are seeking Sales Secretary candidates for a busy North London office.
As a Sales Secretary your responsibilities will be as follows;
- Be the first point of contact for applicants and clients, both over the phone and face to face
- Providing administrative support to a team of negotiators, including some PA duties and diary management
- Keeping the reception area in a presentable manner during the course of the day
- Checking and maintaining all sales property files to comply with internal audits, preparing appraisal material, producing canvassing material and recording results in a spreadsheet, printing property brochures, advertisements and window cards for marketing purposes
- You will be also be expected to liaise with the photographer to arrange for floor plans, EPC’s and professional photos.
- Uploading new instructions to the internal systems and portals will also be expected.
The ideal skills and experience for the role will be;
- Experience in using Microsoft office
- Experience in a telephone based role
- A property related degree would be beneficial but not essential
- £20,000 – £23,000 DOE
To apply, for this role please send your up to date CV.
- Salary DOE £20,000 - £23,000