Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for a Sales Negotiator to join the Sales team at an independent property agent in their well-located SE London based offices.
As a Sales Negotiator, you will be pivotal in providing essential day-to-day sales and administrative support across the team. This is a great entry level role for anyone with a passion for the property market. Your core duties will include: –
- Administrative tasks inc: diary management, website updates, answering phone calls, booking appointments, dealing with enquiries
- Booking, attending and following up on property viewings
- Contribution towards overall office sales targets
- Preparation of property details and listings management
My client offers a great office environment and are known for their excellent work-life balance. They are looking for someone who is passionate about developing a career in the property industry, target-driven with excellent communication skills. This role would suit someone with experience in customer service, who is highly organised and confident in managing multiple tasks at a time. The ideal candidate will be personable and confident building rapport with people at all levels.
Key skills for the role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Self-motivated and target-driven
- Personable and able to interact with people at all levels
- Clean driving license and use of car
Salary – £18,000 – £25,000 OTE
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Eoghan Mason at Rubix Recruitment
- Address South East London
- Salary £18,000 - £25,000