Rubix are on the look-out for experienced negotiator candidates to join a buzzing team based in the Bayswater area, in West London.
Our client is an industry expert, with over 40 years’ experience they have developed a strong brand presence and are best situated to provide you with successful career prospects. The brand has built a network of 60 offices across London and offer a range of services including sales & lettings, solicitors, surveyors and block and estate management.
This role sits within an already well-established market place, focusing on selling high quality property and harnessing on your experience and knowledge of the market. For the right candidate the brand is keen to support your development and push the individual to develop their career to the next stage. Following this, the responsibilities of the negotiator role will be as follows:
- Continuously develop your knowledge and skills within the market
- Liaise with customers effectively to build strong relationships
- Deliver high quality customer service
- Negotiate deals
- Meet and exceed targets
- Build a strong sales pipeline
For you to be a desirable candidate in this role, you will need:
- A proven history of selling property in the London area
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have the ability to build strong relationships
- Have proven sales record with the ability to demonstrate that you have the capability of growing and maintaining sales pipelines
For the successful negotiator, our client will offer a basic of £20k and an OTE OF £50K plus a car allowance. You will also gain access to a range of training programmes to support a sustainable career development.
If this role is of interest to you and you have the right skills to meet our client’s needs, please apply with an up to date CV.
- Salary Basic £20,000 | OTE £50,000