On behalf of a well-established brand, Rubix Recruitment are seeking candidates for a Sales Negotiator role, based in Chelsea.
As one of London’s leading estate agencies, our client currently holds a network of 67 offices and offer services in the residential, commercial or rural property sectors.
As a sales negotiator you will be a highly motivated individual who wants to excel within the London property industry.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Dealing directly with clients
- Register and manage applicants
- Conduct market appraisals
- Attend and arrange viewings
- Canvass for new business opportunities
- Respond to all enquiries
- Liaise with solicitors
- Close deals
- Explain building issues and regulations to clients
The ideal candidate for this sales negotiator role will need:
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Good time management and communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Good working knowledge of basic IT software (Microsoft Office and Excel)
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
Our client offers a salary package of:
- Up to £25k basic salary
- £50k OTE
This role offers career progression and a chance to excel within the property industry. If you are interested in this role or want to hear more, please apply with your CV.
- Salary Basic £25,000 | OTE £50,000