Rubix Recruitment are currently on a search for a sales negotiator, to join an established branch of one of London’s leading independent estate agencies based in south west London.
Our client has been in the industry since 1977 and have an established and well-known brand image. The company provides a range of property services within the residential and commercial sectors and have a network of offices based all over London.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- Qualifying new applicants
- Arranging and carrying-out viewings
- Providing a first-class service to all stake holders
- Ensuring clients’ expectations are managed correctly, with the aim of exceeding them
- Negotiating with all parties to ensure the best outcome for everyone
- Managing the process from an offer being agreed to issuing the Memorandum of Sale, exchange of contracts and completion of the transaction.
The ideal candidate for this sales negotiator role will need:
- Confidence dealing with people
- Exceptional attention to detail
- At least 1 year’s letting experience
- Track record in property
- Excellent communication skills
Our client offers a salary of:
- 20k basic salary
- 40k OTE
If you are interested in this role or want to hear more, please apply with your CV.
- Salary Basic £20,000 | OTE £40,000