A rare opportunity has arisen at a bespoke estate agency to become a sales negotiator. This market leader is looking for a driven sales negotiator to come in and help push the team and the brand forward. In addition, this estate agency is well established in central London with plans for expansion.
My client is looking for a graduate ideally or someone with very strong experience in the field (12 months +). The ideal sales negotiator will be well presented, have a knowledge of the estate agent industry and a passion to drive and perform at their highest level.
- To assist in the development of an efficient and highly successful sales team
- Winning instructions at the appropriate fee structure as well as looking to increase the company’s market share
- To challenge the market, create opportunities and build on the success of the existing departments
- Handle daily applicant enquiries and have the skills to manage the relevant CRM database system
- Arrange and carry out viewings with prospective buyers
- Personally drive the sales process, from the agreement of the price to the completion of the sale
- Give professional and enthusiastic customer service and advice to all clients
- Look to create new opportunities and develop contacts within the property industry to help nurture and secure future business.
Sales negotiator salary basic £18,000 OTE 60k+ (accelerated commission structure)
In addition, there is a company car/ car allowance
If this position is of interest, please in touch with Jack Chitty at Rubix Recruitment
*Rubix Recruitment is one of London’s leading property recruitment specialists, with expertise in a property management, estate management and block management, as well as business support and the build-to-rent sector.
- Salary £18,000 per annum plus £60,000 OTE