On behalf of a client, Rubix recruitment are looking for candidates for a Sales Manager role within the New Homes sector.
Our client is a highly established brand, currently holding offices in London and Singapore, offering high quality property services. They specialise in acquisition, sales, lettings and management of property for investors.
The Sales Manager role involves working within both the sales and marketing team, reporting to the sales director. You will be driving sales for the New Homes department, working along-side the marketing department to create strategy, initiatives and carry out research. You will also assist the project management team by providing them with insights and consultancy for projects and be able to monitor performance of all sales teams.
This role requires the candidate to have the following qualities:
- Degree educated
- New Homes Sales Management experience
- Proven track record within similar sales roles
- Experience in Residential Development sales
- Management experience
- Excellent written and communication skills
- IT proficiency (Power point, excel, word, Access for databases)
- Target driven to hit and exceed targets
This role offers a basic salary with an OTE OF £70K+.
If you are interested in this Sales manager role and want to find out more, please apply with your CV to be considered.
- Salary Basic £30,000 - £40,000 | OTE £70,000+