Rubix are seeking candidates for an exciting role as a Sales Manager within the Residential Development Department, based in Baker Street.
Our client is an industry expert, with over 40 years’ experience they have developed a strong brand presence and are best situated to provide you with successful career prospects. The brand has built a network of 60 offices across London and offer a range of services including sales & lettings, solicitors, surveyors and block and estate management.
The responsibilities of the Sales Manager will cover 3 main areas and will be;
- To provide all round customer service to the clients
- Achieve and exceed sales targets
- Take ownership of sites
- Provide consultancy advice, pricing, sales and strategy reports
- Manage current clients
- Generate new business
- Attend and hold events for clients where necessary
Fee earning and sales management:
- Provide weekly feedback on development sales and progress to clients and colleagues
- Report sales progress figures
- Be responsible for client billings alongside team secretary; making sure invoices are correct and sent/received in a timely manner
- Manage an on-site sales team if necessary
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/qualities:
- Experience within the new homes market (preferable)
- Awareness of the competition
- IT literate (Microsoft word, web, email)
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Demonstrative sales and negotiation experience (at least 2 years)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to undertake pricing exercises
For this role our client offers a salary of £45,000 to £50,000 basic dependent on experience and an up to £20,000 bonus.
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV.
- Salary Basic 45,000 - £50,000