Rubix are seeking an experienced Sales Associate to join a well-established Property brand based in a Central London office.
To be a highly desired candidate in this sales role you will be focussed on achieving and exceeding targets and have the previous experience to be able to manage and drive your own performance by developing your own database of business in retrospect of giving the best customer service.
The responsibilities of the Sales Associate will be:
- To focus on developing and increasing potential opportunities
- Providing a high level of customer service by liaising with prospective clients and stakeholders
- Providing support for marketing and promotional material
- Keeping up to date with current trends in the property market and providing all required documentation
- Monitoring sales
The ideal qualifications and experience of the Sales Associate are:
- A proven capability to meet and exceed targets
- 3-4 years previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent all-round communicator
- Proven experience of managing and developing client relationships
- UK driving licence
The salary offered for this role is a basic and OTE of 60k+. If you are interested in this role, please apply with an up to date cv so that a member of our team can get in contact with you.
- Salary Basic (including OTE) £60,000 +