Our clients, a well known property brand is looking for an experienced sales associate to join their Central London team.
The ideal sales associate will be prepared to hit the ground running and take full responsibility for exceeding targets and quickly developing their own pipeline of business. To be successful in this role and in our clients business, you will need to have solid sales experience, be excellent with people and able to work autonomously. This unique opportunity will allow the right Candidate to effectively manage and develop their own part of the business while driving best practice in customer service and performance.
The responsibilities of the role will be;
- Expanding on potential opportunities
- Providing end to end service by meeting prospective clients, providing property appraisals, marketing and promotions, preparation of all required documentation, monitoring sales, managing all interested parties and stakeholders, providing advice to colleagues and clients, as well as keeping up to date with all current market trends
The qualifications and experience of the sales associate will be;
- Results driven
- 3-4 years experience in a similar role within PCL
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Driven, ambitious and able to work autonomously
- Confident communicator, excellent phone and email manner
- Demonstrable experience in managing and growing client relationships
- Ability to meet and exceed targets
- UK Driving License
- £60,000+ Per annum, OTE
To apply, please send an up to date copy of your CV.
- Salary Basic £60,000+ (Including OTE)