Rubix are on the lookout for an experienced property professional to join an Urban and forward-thinking development brand as a Lettings and Sales Associate.
Around since 1992, our client is a leading development company, who focus on transforming assets to create entire neighbourhood’s that initiate areas people want to move to. They have a proven history of creating successful living environments that attract over 7 million visitors a year, which in turn create new opportunities for people wanting to live and work in the area.
Focused within the Wembley area, this role will involve supporting the Assistant Lettings and Sales Manager, to ensure a high level of customer service is consistently provided. The responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- To promptly respond to all customer enquiries
- Follow up leads
- Register new applicant details
- Book and carry out viewings, presenting the product in a professional manor
- Carry out various admin tasks such as: filing, signing of new tenancies, creating and sending letters, taking pictures, updating contact database and updating software
- Support the new home sales team
- Meet targets
- Provide support to the market rental business sector of the company
- Participate in performance development review process
- Undertake IT training to ensure personal ability and skill level is up to date
- Keep an up to date knowledge of the activities of the brand
For this Associate role the ideal candidate will have the following:
- IT literacy
- Excellent communication skills
- At least a year’s proven experience working in a customer facing environment
- Organisational skills
- Have a desire to learn and develop
Should you be successful our client offers a basic salary of £27,000, and a digressionary bonus. If you think you have the right skills for this role, please apply with your latest CV.
- Salary Basic £27,000