Rubix Recruitment have been instructed to find a Residential Tenancy Progressor for a high end, global property brand based in one of their central London branches. Our client is a multi-award winning company who offer a dynamic and challenging working environment and will support you with a competitive package and ongoing training and development opportunities.
Day to day the Tenancy Progressor will be responsible for efficiently progressing the paperwork for selected offices new lettings deals, from the point of offer agreed, through to move in.
- Processing all paperwork for new tenancies, including tenancy agreements and invoices
- Registering deposits under the Tenancy Deposit Scheme (TDS)
- Working to tight deadlines to move in prospective tenants whilst under pressure
- Drawing up invoices and ensuring the company is in receipt of cleared funds prior to move ins
- Arranging Inventory check ins, gas safety records and portable appliance tests for properties
- Scanning and filling important documents and maintaining the organisation of files
- Dealing with sensitive information whilst following data protection guidelines
- Liaising with members of other teams and offices on a daily basis
Skills and Experience Required:
- 12 months+ lettings/tenancy administration experience Ideally ARLA qualified
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good level of computer literacy including Word and Excel
- Competitive package of up to £26,000 basic salary
- Discretionary annual bonus
Please click on the link below if you are interested in applying for this position.
- Salary Basic 26k