Residential Team Secretary
Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a Residential Team Secretary position for a renowned international property company based in east London.
The Team Secretary will be responsible for dealing with front of house enquiries, working with the residential sales and lettings teams, whilst offering secretarial support to the office. The core duties include:
- Working closely with the team including dealing with enquiries; booking appointments; updating and maintaining websites, in house databases; responsible for marketing/adverts, and general office administration.
- Being aware and familiar with available stock in order to be able to discuss with applicants confidently.
- Being point of contact for vendors and applicants in relation to all aspects of the sales journey.
- To be able to deliver under pressure and be confident dealing with clients both in person and over the phone.
My client is looking for someone who is highly organised, with a keen eye for detail. This Team Secretary position will offer the right candidate a clear path for career progression, development and further opportunities within an internationally recognized brand. I am looking for someone who ideally has previous experience in residential sales or as a lettings administrator. I am looking for someone with the following skill set: –
- Ideally front office/administrative/team support experience within a residential property/estate agency environment
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment individually and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
If this role is of interest, please get in touch with Eoghan Mason at Rubix Recruitment
- Salary £25,000 - £28,000 basic + discretionary bonus