A leading global property company has a new position for an experienced lettings negotiator to join their team, which will be based in their Battersea office.
Our client has a global network of offices and for the right candidate offer great training and career progression opportunities. They operate within the new homes, buying and selling, residential and investments sectors and are best situated to provide you with a lasting substantial career within the market.
The main responsibilities of this role will be as follows:
- Generate viewings
- Obtain lets on properties
- Maintain internal database records
- Handle all customer enquiries with a professional manner
- Conduct viewings with prospective purchasers
- Obtain feedback from viewings
- Negotiate offers
- Day to day tenant management
The ideal candidate will have the following qualities:
- At least a year’s negotiator experience in a London based agency
- Knowledge of the current market (preferred not essential)
- Ability to build client relationships
- Proven history of closing deals
- Awareness of the local competition
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of local property values
If you are successful, this negotiator role is offering a basic of £23-£25k and an OTE of £45k+.
If this role is of interest, please use an up to date CV to apply.
- Salary Basic £23,000 - £25,000 | OTE £45,000+