Rubix Recruitment are currently searching for a residential property manager, based in Birmingham, to join the investment and lettings management department of our client who have a global network of over 400 offices.
Due to the expansion of the team, the successful individual will become responsible for a portfolio of new build investment properties based in Birmingham City Centre.
The role will cover the following responsibilities:
- To liaise with appropriate parties to ensure all new development apartments are ready for move-in by overseeing handovers, visual inspections and ensuring any snagging is documented, reported to developers and chased to completion
- To walk through property/block with developer/building manager to understand systems and controls and update client/tenant/Aspasia/Residential Asset Management team(s) as appropriate
- To ensure all landlords queries are resolved in a timely manner
- To develop, nurture and maintain excellent relationships with developers
- Property visits twice a year on each property and follow up on any works or requirements that are raised in a timely manner
- Tenancy progression administration
- Pre and post tenancy works
- Warranty management
- Routine and emergency maintenance during tenancies
- Overseeing the scheduling of check-out appointments when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidations claims
- Timely payment of all relevant invoices and obtaining of funds from clients where necessary
- Management of all statutory safety compliance and health and safety where applicable
The ideal property manager will have a minimum of 12 months experience within a similar role
Our clients are offering a salary of; up to £25,000 dependent on experience.
If you are interested in the above position then please click APPLY, with your CV.
- Salary Basic £20,000 - £25,000