Rubix Recruitment have been instructed to find a property administrator for a high end independent based in west London.
Our client will invest time in your development, taking you through training and relevant qualifications and offer a clear path for progression within the team. Day to day, the Property Administrator will be responsible for dealing with front of house enquiries, working on sales, lettings and general property administration duties, whilst offering secretarial support to the office.
Responsibilities of the administrator will be:
- To welcome visitors into the office and deal with any queries
- Supporting the negotiators by arranging viewings, answering incoming calls, advertising property particulars online, chasing landlords and vendors
- Be proactive in providing administrative support for branch staff
- Actively seek opportunities to improve branch procedures and share knowledge with other coordinators
- Liaise with negotiators and clients to resolve problems
- Demonstrate the ability to provide cover in the absence of a negotiator to ensure consistent customer service
- Build productive team relationships and contribute proactively to team activities
- Organise photography and floor-plans
- General office management including dealing with the office finances, and arranging/coordinating EPC’s and gas safety certificates with the relevant parties
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally 1+ years coordinator/administration experience in an estate agency environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Intermediate level of computer literacy including Word and Excel
- Suitable for graduates who are passionate to start a career within property
Benefits of the administrator role:
- Competitive package up to £24,000 basic salary
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this role then please apply with an up to date CV.
- Salary Basic £20,000 - £24,000