Rubix Recruitment have been instructed on a search for an experienced Residential Block Property Manager to join the team at an independent property management company based at their growing offices in North West London.
As Residential Block Property Manager, you will be managing an exciting residential portfolio of properties with help from your team and will be pivotal in building and maintaining trusting relationships with the clients. This is a great opportunity to join a smaller company with a warm, friendly working environment with great opportunities to progress. Your core duties will include: –
- Managing up to 30 residential blocks of varying demand and sizes
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Organising and attending regular site visits
- Overseeing Section 20 notices for major works
- Knowledge and production of service charge budgets for client approval
- Management of budgets, accounts and client reports
- Develop and maintain trusting relationships with key stakeholders
- Ensuring a full understanding of health and safety regulations and that Company policies, standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Working closely with the Company Director to service clients and continually grow the business
- Attending AGMs with clients
Our client is looking for someone with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in property/block management, who is happy working closely within a team. The ideal individual will have experience in building relationships to proactively manage a large portfolio of properties who is looking for the next challenge in their career.
Key requirements for the role:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in property/block management
- Must be AIRPM qualified
- Registered UK driving license
- Must have flexibility in evenings to attending client meetings when necessary
- Highly organised
- Commercially minded and a natural problem solver
This is a fantastic position which offers a new business bonus scheme and the opportunity to work with the Company Director in growing the business further.
Salary: £28,000 – £38,000
If this position is of interest, please get in touch with Andrew Docwra at Rubix Recruitment
- Salary £28,000 - £38,000