Are you a customer service driven professional, looking for a new challenge in an exciting and market disrupting industry?? Our client, a market leader within the Build to Rent sector, is seeking a passionate Resident Associate to assist in the management of a residential block in North West London.
Our client is rapidly changing the way in which Londoners rent, and offer a refreshing and stimulating working environment, constantly driven by need to stand out from the competition and developing a community lead approach to renting in London.
The Resident Associate is responsible for assisting the Resident Manager to ensure the smooth operation of the building(s), ensuring an exceptional customer service experience for all residents right throughout the leasing process.
Key responsibilities of the Resident Associate
- Carrying out daily inspections of communal areas to ensure general upkeep and cleanliness is maintained to company standards.
- Liaising with the Resident Manager, making them aware of soft maintenance issues to communal areas
- Working closely with external suppliers and in-house departments to ensure customers’ needs are met at all times.
- Ensuring that you have a full knowledge of apartment and communal area systems and operation;
- Supporting the Resident Manager in training and developing concierge team,pre-opening snagging checks to all apartments and communal areas.
- Supporting Resident Manager to ensure all move-ins are coordinated with leasing and concierge teams to ensure apartment functionality and cleanliness is checked and ready for move-in.
- General support to the Resident Manager, and being confident to act as the ‘go to’ in their absence.
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar – desirable but not essential;
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Excellent people management and staff training experience;
- Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors.
- Resident Associate experience preferred but not required
- Up to £30,000 basic salary
- 27 days annual leave +bank holidays
- Various employee benefits including; private medical insurance, season ticket loan, cycle to work, long term incentive plan, pension scheme
- Promotion path from Resident Associate to Resident Manager
- Salary Offer £30,000
- Salary £30,000