Rubix Recruitment have been instructed to find a Renewals Negotiator for a global property company based in south west London. The Renewals team are highly respected as an expert point of contact for Landlords and Tenants at a key points during their tenancies. Working in a professional and busy atmosphere surrounded by industry experts, the successful candidate will work amongst other specialist departments and benefit from proven career opportunities and a great team environment.
For this position, we are looking to speak to proactive, well organised individuals who can build rapport with clients and follow through with excellent customer service.
The role is challenging and every day is different, but typical duties of the role include:
- Working with our client’s local offices to understand local markets
- Negotiating tenancy renewals well in advance to achieve the best tenancy terms for Landlords
- Producing renewal documentation, including specially negotiated clauses, and ensuring it’s completion
- Providing professional advice on both Renewals and end of tenancy procedures
- Drafting and serving legal end of tenancy notices
- Spotting wider business opportunities for our client to help their Landlords and Tenants with other services
- The team that you will be joining comprises of individuals from different professional backgrounds, and although prior experience in lettings/tenancy management would be advantageous, our priority is to find a positive individual dedicated to the role
If you are interested in applying for this role, then please click on the link below.
- Salary Basic 22-24k