Rubix are seeking an experienced lead quantity surveyor to join a construction and property development brand, based in Central London.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to be involved in a growing and dynamic business. The ideal candidate will have around 5 years experience within the industry and be experienced in working with a main contractor.
Responsibilities of the Quantity Surveyor will include:
- Cost control and management of design on D&B project
- Preparation of JCT Sub Contracts and advice on JCT Main Contacts and Development Agreements
- Preparation of Internal Costs / Value reports on a monthly basis
- Preparation and Management of Subcontractors, suppliers and material Procurement Schedules
- Responsibility for agreeing interim payments with sub-contractors
- Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations with Clients
- Budget control / materials management
- Ability to negotiate with contractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
- Procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers
- Pricing and tendering for new work
The ideal candidate will have the following desirable Skills/Attributes:
- Excellent IT skills
- Good communicator and excellent analytical capabilities
- Willingness to show initiative and drive
- Well-presented and professional with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets
Our client are offering a salary of;
If you think this role is of interest and you have the right experience, please apply with your latest CV.
- Salary Basic £60,000