Rubix Recruitment are searching for an experienced and highly organised, Purchase Ledger Manager to join a fast growing, independent property service provider based in their central London offices.
As a Purchase Ledger Manager, you will be heading up the purchase ledger department and reporting directly to the Finance Director. The Purchase Ledger Manager will be expected to manage a heavy workflow, whilst maintaining exceptional accuracy throughout. Your core duties will include:
- Being responsible all aspects of the purchase ledger department
- Maintaining the accuracy of all financial and reporting processes and procedures
- Delivering the highest levels of service and illustrating excellent financial capabilities.
My client is looking for someone with sharp financial capabilities, strong attention to detail and who is confident in a leadership role. I am looking for someone with the following skillset: –
- Have a recognised accounting qualification/part qualified or studying towards.
- Strong background in an accounting role
- Proven ability to handle confidential information discreetly and professionally advise on sensitive matters
- Adequate knowledge of accounting system software including – Propman/Yardi/Sage/Qube
If this role is of interest please get in touch with Zoe Smith at Rubix Recruitment
- Address Central London
- Salary £30,000 - £35,000