Are you a passionate and well-presented individual looking for a customer focused role within the build to rent sector? We are seeking a Leasing Associate to join our client, a market leading brand within the build to rent sector. This is a site based position in NW London, with the main task of role being that of a consultative support to prospective tenants, offering a first class customer service at all times.
Our client is rapidly changing the way in which Londoners rent, and offers a refreshing and stimulating working environment, infinitely driven by the need to stand out from the competition and developing a community lead approach to renting in London.
The Leasing Associate is responsible for assisting the Leasing Manager to ensure an exceptional customer service experience for all prospective residents, from their first visit on site, right through to move in. This role would suit candidates with strong hospitality, sales or retail experience.
- Proactively dealing with new customer enquiries, matching requirements to the relevant property and booking in viewing tours
- Feeding back to the Leasing Manager on headline rents and customer responses
- Delivering exceptional levels of customer service to all customers
- To coordinate and support leasing open days, contributing to corporate customer events where required
- Working closely with the Resident team to ensure every viewing tour and move-in arrival has an exceptionally smooth experience.
- Ensuring the company software system is accurately updated at all times
- Ensuring all initial payments and documentation are accurate and compliant
- ARLA / AIRPM qualifications or similar – desirable but not essential;
- IT literate with CRM software and Excel experience;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Experience in customer facing roles essential, ideally from hotel, retail, student accommodation or residential sectors.
- At least 2 years hospitality/retail/sales experience
- Flexible with a shift rota of 5 in 7, with the ability to work weekends.
- Up to £30,000 basic salary. OTE of £37,000-£40,000.
- 27 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Various employee benefits including; private medical insurance, season ticket loan, cycle to work, long term incentive plan, pension scheme
- Salary £30,000 - £40,000 OTE