Our client, who are property specialists within the Central and West London market, are currently searching for a Property Manager to join their team based in Notting Hill.
The role as a property manager will involve reporting to the Head of Lettings and will be responsible for the management of circa. 100 properties based in and around the West/Central London area.
Responsibilities of the property manager will include but are not limited to;
- Liaising with Landlords; including the sending of Monthly Landlord Statements and Invoices, and Payment Processing
- Issuing of Section 21 notices
- Tenant contract renewals and adjustments; new lease creation and amendments
- Organising and negotiating with contractors for building works
- Dealing with day to day property management issues as they arise
- Preparing properties for rental including; organising furnishings, ensuring the property is legally compliant
- Arranging maintenance works
- Arranging check-outs and inspections
- Deposit releases
- Up to £30,000
If you would be interested in discussing further information regarding the above opportunity, and would like to be considered, then please APPLY with your CV.
- Salary Basic £30,000